Welcome to Timeline Photos. A few years back I started peeking around my archives in search of some of the first photographs I had taken. Here records my quest into better understanding my long term love of camera and experiencing the world with it in hand. All photos appear in chronological order hopefully revealing an evolution of how I see and what moves me to speak with light.

Images are licensed Creative Commons BY-NC-SA. You are welcome to share an image given that you credit me, Irene Kato, as photographer with mention of my blog link, 'irenekatophotos.blogspot.com'.

Contact irenekatophotos@gmail.com for information about prints, permissions, and on-site assignments. Thank you!!

(Photo credit Phil Monahan of Orvis)


Saturday, January 7, 2012

On the farm's edge





2.04.12:

I had been looking for this image in my files, and was surprised to find it tonight in with the "Worship" image.  Looking back through what I saw that morning, I had to cover my mouth in shock.  Really, all in one morning I was surrounded by so many incredible scenes?  I'm more than fortunate, and I tell ya, if I'm ever feeling blue, I can just pull up the photos from January 7 to be reminded of the good things I've experienced in life.  Let's hope that they're internalized to the point that I'm already giving it back somehow.

This little shed sits along the back edge of the farm property, and belongs to the home which corners into the field.  I always smile when I see it imagining what it would be like to wake to such a beautiful scene every morning.  The owners must be cherishing the days before the construction expands into this part of the farm.  I wish that it didn't have to be. 


No comments:

Post a Comment