Welcome to Timeline Photos. A few years back I started peeking around my archives in search of some of the first photographs I had taken. Here records my quest into better understanding my long term love of camera and experiencing the world with it in hand. All photos appear in chronological order hopefully revealing an evolution of how I see and what moves me to speak with light.

Images are licensed Creative Commons BY-NC-SA. You are welcome to share an image given that you credit me, Irene Kato, as photographer with mention of my blog link, 'irenekatophotos.blogspot.com'.

Contact irenekatophotos@gmail.com for information about prints, permissions, and on-site assignments. Thank you!!

(Photo credit Phil Monahan of Orvis)


Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Near symmetry




I took this while attending LSU's Christmas tree lighting event.  A tent was set outside of the theater welcoming guests with warm drinks, cookies, and space heaters, too.  I'm one that's always taken by the skies right after sunset just as the stars begin to appear.  As I peeked, I found the lines of the tent top interesting and simple against the sky.  I suppose there's a good lesson in stepping outside of the crowd for something other.

I have to note that I was pleasantly surprised with the exposure of this image, and didn't make adjustments post-production.

No comments:

Post a Comment