Welcome to Timeline Photos. A few years back I started peeking around my archives in search of some of the first photographs I had taken. Here records my quest into better understanding my long term love of camera and experiencing the world with it in hand. All photos appear in chronological order hopefully revealing an evolution of how I see and what moves me to speak with light.

Images are licensed Creative Commons BY-NC-SA. You are welcome to share an image given that you credit me, Irene Kato, as photographer with mention of my blog link, 'irenekatophotos.blogspot.com'.

Contact irenekatophotos@gmail.com for information about prints, permissions, and on-site assignments. Thank you!!

(Photo credit Phil Monahan of Orvis)


Friday, April 3, 2015

Texas journey



We traveled through northern Texas to visit good friends for a few days, and there was a story to and from in the repetitive view of  long roads, open ranch spaces, and the modern immersed in the old and abandoned.  With many, many hours spent looking out the window as my husband drove, I documented more than a few of the scenes.  I really like the entire set of images processed bw, all 52 of them, and here I attempt to pick the images which best summarize the views.
















No comments:

Post a Comment