Welcome to Timeline Photos. A few years back I started peeking around my archives in search of some of the first photographs I had taken. Here records my quest into better understanding my long term love of camera and experiencing the world with it in hand. All photos appear in chronological order hopefully revealing an evolution of how I see and what moves me to speak with light.

Images are licensed Creative Commons BY-NC-SA. You are welcome to share an image given that you credit me, Irene Kato, as photographer with mention of my blog link, 'irenekatophotos.blogspot.com'.

Contact irenekatophotos@gmail.com for information about prints, permissions, and on-site assignments. Thank you!!

(Photo credit Phil Monahan of Orvis)


Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Not alone

The fog drew me out to the field for a session with the trees on the leading edge of the field.

It was very quiet, with just the distant highway 10 rumble, hanging in the background.

Then a little, sweet song, volume high, permeated the space and trees.  So lovely a reminder that you're not alone.  As I enjoyed the beauty and calm of the scene, the little bird was there, too, appreciating his high perch and position to send out a message.





On my way home, these fuscia Japanese magnolia blooms slowed me down for a pretty look.  How thrilled I was by the background in green and the lens effects with the wet green.



2 comments:

  1. Hugs for sharing the beauty of life with your words and photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Cathy, so much for your visit and kind words. You bring something special and give these images meaning. Greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete