Welcome to Timeline Photos. A few years back I started peeking around my archives in search of some of the first photographs I had taken. Here records my quest into better understanding my long term love of camera and experiencing the world with it in hand. All photos appear in chronological order hopefully revealing an evolution of how I see and what moves me to speak with light.

Images are licensed Creative Commons BY-NC-SA. You are welcome to share an image given that you credit me, Irene Kato, as photographer with mention of my blog link, 'irenekatophotos.blogspot.com'.

Contact irenekatophotos@gmail.com for information about prints, permissions, and on-site assignments. Thank you!!

(Photo credit Phil Monahan of Orvis)


Friday, March 15, 2013

Morning delight

Our mornings have been cool, bright and beautiful with stunning blues and dashes of budding greens in the trees.  I usually step outside for nanoseconds to breathe it in, then jump back inside of our busy morning routine getting ready for school and work.  Today I just had to run outside after I saw a surprise fog suddenly appear on our street outside of the kitchen window.  I ran to the front door to see if it was in fact Mother Nature treating us to a late morning fog, which I so love.  It was indeed, so while running to grab my camera I scooted the girls to take a look, too.  It really was lovely, with the misted air picking up the filtered sunlight through the trees.  I love the magic, and it becomes a source of beauty to power the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment