Welcome to Timeline Photos. A few years back I started peeking around my archives in search of some of the first photographs I had taken. Here records my quest into better understanding my long term love of camera and experiencing the world with it in hand. All photos appear in chronological order hopefully revealing an evolution of how I see and what moves me to speak with light.

Images are licensed Creative Commons BY-NC-SA. You are welcome to share an image given that you credit me, Irene Kato, as photographer with mention of my blog link, 'irenekatophotos.blogspot.com'.

Contact irenekatophotos@gmail.com for information about prints, permissions, and on-site assignments. Thank you!!

(Photo credit Phil Monahan of Orvis)


Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Into the rain


11.19.12:
Physically, I've been back in the States since what I think was late Wednesday, Louisiana time.  Emotionally, my mind and heart are in Japan with my family, friends and the many special experiences and places shared.  What a gifted blur, and I just may not rush getting back into some semblance of a groove.  :)
 







11.07.12:
I so love that even in inclement weather in Japan we just go about and do our daily things without much troubles.  Just pop up our umbrellas and we're on the go by foot or by train.  I'm in awe of the parents trekking by bike with their kids on board in the midst of it all, and find inspiration in the approach.  Once I get home maybe I'll be less likely to complain when a downpour floods our driveway and car.

No comments:

Post a Comment