Welcome to Timeline Photos. A few years back I started peeking around my archives in search of some of the first photographs I had taken. Here records my quest into better understanding my long term love of camera and experiencing the world with it in hand. All photos appear in chronological order hopefully revealing an evolution of how I see and what moves me to speak with light.

Images are licensed Creative Commons BY-NC-SA. You are welcome to share an image given that you credit me, Irene Kato, as photographer with mention of my blog link, 'irenekatophotos.blogspot.com'.

Contact irenekatophotos@gmail.com for information about prints, permissions, and on-site assignments. Thank you!!

(Photo credit Phil Monahan of Orvis)


Saturday, October 12, 2013

Rebirth!!!






LOVE Rebirth!!

I had looked forward to the show all week, and knowing that I'd get out with Rebirth really kept me going at work.  I usually head out on my own for Chelsea's, but this time I put it own there to my friends just in case they could go.  Cool enough that they made it and got there early enough to grab a table right next to the left side of the stage.  Front stage and the space all the way to the bar filled up for Rebirth's set which was great to see.  Taken that I couldn't move around into the crowd to dance and grab different perspectives, but that was all good.  Standing on top of a couple of chairs and scooting onto stage out of the way was awesome and lots of fun.  Thank you Phil Frazier, tuba player, for sharing your space and giving me a view of your world.




No comments:

Post a Comment