Welcome to Timeline Photos. A few years back I started peeking around my archives in search of some of the first photographs I had taken. Here records my quest into better understanding my long term love of camera and experiencing the world with it in hand. All photos appear in chronological order hopefully revealing an evolution of how I see and what moves me to speak with light.

Images are licensed Creative Commons BY-NC-SA. You are welcome to share an image given that you credit me, Irene Kato, as photographer with mention of my blog link, 'irenekatophotos.blogspot.com'.

Contact irenekatophotos@gmail.com for information about prints, permissions, and on-site assignments. Thank you!!

(Photo credit Phil Monahan of Orvis)


Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Do you see it? It's still there!



I had the most amazing rainbow session with my girls and husband tonight. Usually the event is short lived when spotting one in a rain shower or while driving in the car. Well, the workings of an incoming storm and the end of day sun sustained the colors and magic for nearly an hour for us. The sky went from gray to blue and back again with big clouds coming in and out, yet a section of the rainbow arc was always present. That sets a Kato rainbow viewing record and a dang good excuse to gather in the street and act like sillies (besides Mardi Gras). :)

Anyone out there ever been with a rainbow for longer than an hour?







No comments:

Post a Comment